The Standard-Examiner is always looking for new talent to join its team. Don’t see what you like? Our job openings change frequently so check back again. Or you can upload your resume and we’ll match you with future positions!
Outbound Call Center Sales Manager (Full Time)
The Standard-Examiner is searching for an outstanding web developer to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for community building. Our web developers work closely with our project managers and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies.
- Designing, building, or maintaining websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, and management tools.
- Evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service.
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Prior sales management experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of digital products including banner, SEM, email and video advertising. Understanding of the sale process, ability to understand customer needs, and skill in putting together proposals to meet those needs.
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Gmail and CRM systems.
- Motivation, coaching, leadership and training skills required
- Proven process improvement and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interactive – Digital Sales (Full Time)
We are looking for a Digital Specialist- someone who will be our digital expert, offering cutting-edge digital solutions to business decision-makers in the market. If you are a self-starter, with a passion for helping people grow their business, have the ability to listen and determine the best fit for their digital marketing needs and love the idea of working in a fast-paced, fun, ever-changing environment then you may be our next Digital Specialist. Desired Skills and Experience- You will be keeping on top of shifting media trends, presenting yourself as a digital leader in the market and well versed as to how the digital space is impacting marketplaces and companies’ business models.
Digital marketing and advertising sales experience is preferred, but not necessary. Targeted, re-targeted & display advertising, Google AdWords and social marketing experience is a plus, but not required. We will train, as needed, the right candidate.
Advertising – Media Sales Manager (Full Time)
Are you looking for a company that offers a competitive base salary, commission, productivity bonuses and benefits?
The Standard-Examiner sales team is growing! We’re looking for proven, talented sales professionals to work closely with existing and new businesses to grow their profitability and reach. As the leading news and marketing service provider in Northern Utah, we help over 2,000 local companies succeed in growing their business every year.
Media Sales Manager’s spend much of their time in the field working directly with – and becoming valued advisers to – their customers. Your expert guidance will help business owners implement creative marketing solutions using print/digital products and event sponsorships.
Outbound Sales Representative ( Part Time)
The Outbound Sales Representative is a consultative professional sales position within our sales team. This person will be responsible for placing outbound calls to businesses. We have 4 current openings for part time hours between am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 5 pm.
You will be learning about the customer’s business for marketing and advertising needs, making recommendations and maximizing revenue for the Standard-Examiner.
- Customer centric mentality (1 – 2 years high volume outbound call center experience preferred but not mandatory).
- Sales experience required
- Understanding of the sales process, ability to understand customer needs, and skill in putting together proposals to meet those needs.
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and CRM systems.